Mobil Oil 15W-50 Confusion

The 15W-50 Mobil 1 full synthetic that is packaged for cars DOES NOT have the
dreaded friction modifiers that can be bad for motorcycles.  Look at the API
label on the back of most oil containers.  Any oil that uses these modifiers
says "energy conserving".  These are typically lower viscosity oils such as
5W-30 and 10W-40 etc.

Mobil 1 15W-50 is SJ,SH/CF rated.  It does not have the friction modifiers
that cause clutch slip.  It works fine in the ST.  I run it exclusively and I
can buy 5 quarts for roughly half the price of the specially packaged Triumph
4T oil.  I can therefore change my oil more often (keeping my engine cleaner
and keeping all those good additives replenished) for less money.  Mobil 1
always rates among the best in every test I have ever read.  Works for me!!

Digger Dawg BRG2001 ST