From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Tad_Gralewski@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 1:10 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Scottoiler Questions

Quick questions:

1. Has anyone installed the touring version of the ScottOiler on their
Sprint ST?

2. Is there an easy vacuum nipple to plug into?

3. Any helpful hints?

TIA

Tad Gralewski   tad_gralewski@xxxxxxxx
01 Triumph Sprint ST - name t.b.d
95 ST1100 - STress-Reliever  STOC #1539
77 GS750 - The Blue Dolphin
93 CBR1000F - The Black Whale - R.I.P. (rebuild in progress)
http://members.home.com/tadgralewski
The best things in life that you find are
those things you never went looking for. - RTG

*