Re: [ST] luggage'less in Dallas

original message:
Tom Emberson wrote:

>So here I am, 2 months ago taking possession of a beautiful BRG
>sprint. Why did I choose the sprint amongst all the other choices,
>simple, available hard luggage that is over all pretty decent.

Tom,  Well that truly does suck.  The Hardbags were one of the main reasons
I bought the ST as well.  And once you use them, it's very hard to ride
without. Even a short day ride I usually leave the bags on, cause it's just
so damn easy to carry stuff.

Don't know if this is any help but David "Bird Dawg" Viosca still has the
bags from his ST.  They are black however, and one is a little scratched up
from the fall (not much).  But he may be willing to part with them. You
could have them painted.  Or ride with black bags  ;>)

Then again, David may not want to part with them.  After Colorado he may be
looking at another ST !  8-)

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)