[ST] Helmet Lock

<A 3' cable with a loop in each end, and a small padlock works fine for me.
By
<threading it through a sleeve and pantleg, plus helmet, it becomes a
<jacket-pants-helmet lock. Can't remeber where I got it-I think it may have
<come with an m/c cover.Dave Collins, San Diego

If you have a marine supply store near you, they usually carry wound
stainless steel wire in various thick nesses. You can have it cut to any
length, then have them 'nicopress' small loops at the ends, for connection
with a small pad or combo lock. Not very expensive and fairly effective.

Jim