[ST] new member

Greetings to all
   I'm pleased to say I'm finally fully qualified to (hopefully) join this
list.  After lurking for about a year, and reading all the trials and
tribulations of ST ownership, I've somewhat regretfully traded my 96
Trident in for a new BRG ST.  The Trident has served me well, she was my
re- entry into motorcycling after a 10 year hiatus. I unfortunately could
not rationalize dual ownership to SWMBO, my logic somehow was drawing
direct comparisons to certain properties of the Mormon faith- something
about either having too many "outside influences" or such...At any rate,
advice, congrats or cash would gratefully be accepted.

Denis Liakos
'01 BRG ST
  un- named as yet