From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Ozzard-Low, Alex
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 3:10 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Air Horns...

I've just installed an air horn from Howard's Horns.  A short little thing,
with a relatively high pitch, it is LOUD!  At least, so says my riding pal,
who could hear it at 50mph, riding about 30-40ft IN FRONT of me, through ear
plugs!

Seriously loud, but also seriously expensive at over $100 - but nicely made,
and remember that LOUD part...  I wanted something that would wake dead
people in cages, i.e. those listening to music while putting on make-up,
drinking coffee and talking on the celphone....

Alex