[ST] Tire question...

I don't want to re-open possibly the oldest thread on any bike list, but I'd
appreciate some thoughts.  If you'd like to e-mail me directly instead of
through the list, probably everyone else would appreciate not being bored
yet again...

My BT010 rear tire wore out in less than 4k miles, and the front is quite
scuffed up, so it is time to change again - I didn't like 'em much anyway as
I didn't really feel very confident with them, although I'm sure the tires
were better than this rider.  I was thinking about Macadams or Azzaros or
possibly Dunlops.  Any advice anyone?  Yes, I've read what is on Eric's
site, but tire technology seems to change very fast.  I'm more interested in
grip than mileage, but I don't ride like someone who REALLY needs supersport
tires.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Alex