Re: [ST] Belt drive.

Having said that, do you
> think that Triumph looked at all engineering possibilities and ruled that
> the advantages of chain/sprocket outweigh those of a belt? >
*

I believe, even if Triumph looked at the option of building the bike with a
belt drive and it was feasable, they probably elected not to build it with a
belt because of the risk of disapproval from a very critical buying public.
They would just as soon we pioneer the trend and then if there is over
whelming desire to have such an option they would supply bikes with belt
drives.

Mike Benzon