[ST] Carrying a flashlight

>Trust me on this - and you don't need to
>ask why I always have a small flashlight in my toolkit

I heartily recommend keeping a Photon II micro-light:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/botach/photmicii.html

on every keychain that you have.  They're about $10 each at the store I
listed above, very lightweight, pretty bright, and the batteries last
approximately forever if you use them intermittently.  Plus, if you
have one with your keys, then you always have a flashlight when you
need it.

If you're looking elsewhere, make sure you get the photon ii (with
slide switch) not the original photon (squeeze only) since it's much
more practical.

- -Patti