Re: [ST] Question about hard panniers for the ST

Thanks for the 411!  Even if I only used 13-16 pounds each, that would be
plenty of weight to hold enough clothes for a weekend.

FYI, I go to NH almost every weekend in the warm months, and I plan to ride
my ST to our summertime place in NH whenever possible.  I do have the
Triumph soft bags, but they can only hold 6 pounds.  I loaded them with
clothes and weighed each of them, and it came to 14/16 lbs in each bag.
When I went to put them on the bike, let's just say the snaps were
struggling to hold on, to say the least.

I wound up going to NH last weekend with only 2 changes of clothes.  That's
why I know I need to spend the ¢a$hola and get hard panniers.  Good for
piece of mind too, since I don't have to worry about loosening straps and
buckles.

Scott
'01 Sprint ST (blue)