Re: [ST] Re: New file uploaded

At 07:57 PM 6/18/2001 +0100, barry.croft wrote:
>Andrea
>
>Interesting paint job. I thought at first you had just had the flag added,
>but you have also done something interesting with the 'RS' chrome logo, some
>red shading, but I can't see it clearly. And a trailing line onto the tank
>too. Looks good.

I'll take some closer shots... also the Triumph logo on the tank has
something special, it's metallic blue and faded from the border to the
inside... it looks different depending on the angle you look at it from.

>The on-board camera results are also very good. A little shake on some, but
>others are very clear.

The shake depends from the fact that I can't choose exposure times on my
digital camera :-\ It's completely automatic, so sometimes it chooses too
long exposure times.

>I love the look of those Sardinian roads! Lots of
>nice bends and hills, and a good road surface too. Now I really wish I could
>bring my bike when I come in October.
>
>I also found what look like track day pictures? At Misano? Looks great fun.

Yes, the Misano-Santamonica circuit. Those are last year's pictures. I'll
be back to Misano for my once-a-year track day next Tuesday, just two days
after the SBK races :-)

>Great website.
>Barry
>RS 'Mellow Yellow'
>P.S. Excuse my bad Italian, but what does 'Mia' mean?

Mia = My

- -andre

         Andrea@xxxxxxxxx
  Triumph Sprint RS (lampu grogu)