[ST] What should I test ride?

OK, so CalBMW still has Booh-- it's been five weeks now.  They claim
they have replaced almost every electrical component in the bike, and
it's still failing.  Next up is the engine wiring harness, and if that
doesn't work, they are going to pursue "alternate remedies."

Anyway, I haven't ridden in six weeks... today I found myself in front
of the office sitting on a coworker's Duc and making vroom vroom
noises, just 'cause I missed my bike.  I'm getting really sick and
tired of my car, and I don't think it's any too wild about me either.

So tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm going to be down by CalBMW, and I think I'll
wander by and point to a demo bike and say, "That one!  I'm taking it
for a ride... I'll be back in an hour."  I expect that they'll be quite
accommodating, given the circumstances-- everyone I've talked to there
has made it a point to thank me for not yelling at them.

The question is, what should I point at?  Maybe an ST, but hey... I
know that bike.  A Daytona or a Speed Triple?  A TT?  One of the
Beemers?  Hmm.

If you wanted to scratch a bike itch, what would you choose?

- -Patti