[ST] RE: What should I test ride?

>I think you should do it properly and go for the Daytona if you're over
>5'8".  Who wants a narcissistic derivative half-measure (no offence to Speed
>Triples, but there it is!) when you can go for the real thing?  But then I'm

That's ok Kevin, you can't be expected to understand the Speed Triple. After all, you own a Sprint, a practical, versatile, comfortable and altogether one of the most reasonable bikes on the market. The SpdTrp is the antithesis of all that. Flanked by the Sprint on one side and the more sporting Daytona on the other side, the essence of the SpdTrp is aesthetics. Quite simply, there is no other bike like it on the market. Period. Get it?

Daphne

Shop Smart Compare Prices on Name-Brand Products from Name-Brand Stores!!
http://www.smartshop.com/cgi-bin/main.cgi?ssa=4099