Re: [ST] Accesory plug

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Strizver" <strizver@xxxxxxxx>

> I have heard that you can purchase an accessory plug that fits the ST at
> Harley Davidson or at John Deere. Well, I called John Deere and the guy
was
> clueless (HE probably thought I was), and the HD dealer had only regular
'ol
> cigarette lighters. He even came out and looked at my ST and said that HD
> doesn't have anything like that. Am I missing something, or should I just
> cough up the extra dough and buy from my wonderful dealer, who deserves my
> business?

Well first of all you heard wrong -- it was BMW or John Deere, not Harley
Davidson (perhaps you should have searched the archives first   ;-))

Doesn't surprise me that the John Deere dealer didn't have a clue -- you
need the part number to quote to him or you're wasting your time -- it is
P/N RE11344 and the cost should be in the neighbourhood of $9 USD.

Lastly -- Triumph doesn't sell the male plug that you're after.

HTH
Neil