[ST] Misc.

Hi all,

Matt, great pics, wish I could of gone, self employed work blues :-(
Glad all had a good safe time.

Hey, what's with all the get off's and break downs in the last mo?
People please be careful out there, I like reading this list with ALL
it's contributors. You people are scaring me with all these mechanical
failures, is this the norm?

Had a question for you Bay area folks. I took a trip up north 2 weeks
ago and happened to take highway 35 Skyline Blvd. What a awesome road.
Is it always that nice or did I hit it on a good day? No chips and no
traffic. Fri. at 12:00.
Highway 9 was also GREAT until I hit Santa Cruz. Bumper to bumper on Hwy
1.
I need to go back and take the other direction!

Someone was interested in RPM change with a 18 sprocket, I had a good
chance to try it out on my trip. 5000rpm = 83 mph.
Have a question, I pick up a definite BUZZZZ at 5000 rpm. Not really in
the bars but in the pegs and frame. Any thoughts?  It comes on at 4800
and gets worst at 5000 to 5200rpm then subsides above that all the way
to reline. I really notice it because I was cruising at this rpm alot.
Rather bothersome, enough to make me want to change rpm to get rid of
it.

Thanks

Robert
'00 Blue ST