[ST] rough running low mileage update

Well I'm going on about three months of this problem
now. After the third re-set of the CO level, fuel
consumption improved from 30mpg to about 40 mpg.  The
surging at low speed high revs however continues to
get worse.  Three weeks ago the suggestion from
Triumph was to regress to tune #8 (they've been having
problems with #10).  In the mean time one of the demo
bikes at the shop has developed the same problem and
they were going to try the fix on that one to see what
happens and spare me a trip down.  Well after waiting
a week (they never had time to do it) I finally just
made the 80 mile trek out there and had them try it on
mine.

Long story not quite too long....no difference in the
performance of the bike.  If I ride at 30 mph in 1st
gear it's the worst, it surges and bucks like crazy.
I can now feel it all the way up through the gears
(any time I try to hold a steady speed at anywhere
over 5000rpm.

On the trip back I did only burn a gallon of fuel in
51 miles so that part is better (for now).

I'm just waiting to hear what the next suggestion from
Triumph is going to be.

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST (blue)