[ST] Headlight adjustment...

For what it is worth - probably not much since most people on the list
probably know this although my local dealer didn't - there's a much easier
way to adjust the lights than fighting the adjustment screws with ratchets
and conventional screwdrivers, although it doesn't work so well when out on
the road miles from home.

Sears sell a flexible screwdriver, labeled as a carburetor adjuster or
something like that and it has a magnetic bit holder, so you can attach a
Phillips bit - I'm not home so I can't measure, but I believe it is about 15
inches long - made out of spiral spring-type stuff.  You can't apply much
torque with it - obviously - but you can get enough to turn the adjusters.

Alex