[ST] Riding in London

Hi All

First time writing to list, but I have enjoyed reading all your hints, tips
and travels for ages.

I have just started using my sprint to ride the 50 or so miles into London
(UK) each day.  The first half of the journey is great, but once in London
its kind of a nightmare (especially homeward bound) during the rush hour
traffic.

I noticed a load of bikers using the Bus Lanes (during the prohibited
times), and was wondering if any riders on the list had ever been prosecuted
for riding in bus lanes.  Its obviously a lot safer than filtering between
cars and lorries and I am sorely tempted.

Also - where does everyone park?  I am leaving at 5:30 am each morning to
get a space in the city.

cheers

Alex (Sprint ST 2000 - Black)