[ST] help: engine light?

Well, finally got all the work done yesterday. Seat lock relocation,
PIAA wiring and brace for the paniers.

Today, first commute to work with the luggage, and the check engine
light won't go off. I was very careful no to touch any other wires.
double checked the gas tank connection when I got to work.

Cycled power/starts several (>3) times, but still on.

The only thing I can think of is, as a dolt, I tried to start the
bike with out the gas tank on to make sure all was well after my
tap into the electrical system. No excuse, but on the 9r this would
have been no problem, obviously enough.

So is this a code that will go away after 100 miles or so. Or do
I need to head to the dealership and have them put then gameboy on
it.

T-45 hours till trip start.

TIA,
Tom

ps. Steve, have to loosen the strengthening bracket we had so much
fun with for the lock relocation :-)

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664