RE: [ST] Riding in London

I don't know much about employers in the UK, but one of my friends had the
same problem. He works in a big city in the States and commutes via
motorcycle. He never had a resonable, safe place to park.

He got together with all of the other riders at his company, and went to his
management to ask for a place that all of them could park together. They
explained the environmental benefits of them commuting via motorcycle, and
the benefit (to the company) of riders having a faster, less stressful
commute.. The company set them up with a storage garage on the street level
that they weren't using. Instant motorcycle parking!!

Anyhow, point is, be creative! You never what you might find!!