RE: [ST] Re: Fuel Mileage

Greetings all,

This is my first post to the list.  My name is John Morin, I've met some of
you at the Western Ralley last week, but for those I have not met, let me
introduce myself. I live in Austin, Texas and ride a '01 Sprint ST BRG that
I bought in Feb.  I've got 7700 on the clock. Only problem has been a broken
clutch cable to date. Mods I've done so far are adding panniers and a
universal mount so I can mount a GPS, camera, etc. I have a long list of
mods that I will start on this summer.  I been riding ever since I was a
kid, mostly dirt and dual purpose.  I've only had one other street bike
(Honda Interceptor 500) before I bought the ST.  I looked at all the Sport
Tourer's on the market and the Sprint won out. Most comfortable, good
engine, decent suspension.

I've been to a couple ralley's so far and hands down, I had the most fun at
the Western Ralley.  Great roads and fun folks.  Can't wait till next year.

Oh yeah, I'm getting anywhere from 45 to 55 mpg depending on how hard I
ride.

John Morin
Austin, TX
'01 Sprint ST BRG 'Marvin'