Re: [ST] Paint matching

Too bad, about the drop.  You've got plenty of company.  A friend does high
quality repairs and took the fairing piece to a paint store.  A computer
scan showed it to be "British Racing Green" (surprise) and the paint match
is perfect!  I understand this is difficult to accomplish but it worked for
me.  $160 for some major sanding and repainting.  Good luck.
Vicki Biscay
01 ST BRG "Grinch"

| | Barry wrote:...I'd like to ask other subscribers about paint matching.
My