RE: [ST] Classic Jeans

At 08:31 AM 6/26/01 +0100, Keith W Peters wrote:
>So that's two people selling newish Classic jeans. Just out of curiosity why?

In my case, I currently use V-Pilots. I got the new Triumph Pioneer Jacket
in perf and decided to add armor to the pants as well.

My V-pilots can go over my BMW riding boots - the Classics are designed to
go inside, so that was problem #1. My second issue was with the armor - I
just couldn't get used to having armor on my knees. I am sure that I could
have used them if I had broken them in, but at that point if I did not
decide to keep them I would have had a used pair which would be much less
desirable for someone else.

A well designed pair of pants - just not what I needed.

- -Eric