Re: [ST] STeve's enging goes boom - voices in his head

>Sorry STeve! I just could not resist!
>Bill Findiesen

Bill, I appreciate your thoughts, but......I am really NOT looking for any
sympathy in this situation....."you pays your money you takes your chances".
  8-) I posted details of this failure as information/warning for the
listers. But in my own defense I did have the bike back to the shop THREE
TIMES to diagnose this "ticking".  They tore into it, replacing, adjusting,
but each time to no avail.  Finally they said "just ride it".  I guess their
reasoning was they will find the problem when it breaks. (duh)  Well, we
found it.  Your points did provide me with a giggle or two, well needed in
my time of dispair.

Gotta go now, I hear a violin playing somewhere in the distance......

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX