Re: [ST] Trusting your ST

One thing I really found to be encouraging about owning an RS is that the
ST/RS list is one of the highest regarded lists in the motorcycling
community.

I know of several techs and bike enthusiasts that keep track of this list
and the T5.net list. They say that the Triumph community is one of the best
out there for technical info and updates (it probably helps that the
955-engined bikes are very similar). I looked at Ducatis and Hondas when I
went shopping, and found that their lists had plenty of 'problem bikes' as
well.

Whatever you decide, good luck!

- -forrest
'00 Sprint RS