[ST] My trip, and Colarado HWY question

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, STeve Duncan wrote:

> Good Lord!  What did they do, just keep filling till it over-flowed??
> (I hope YOU didn't do the last oil change) <g>

nope, Euro Cycles in Tarpon Springs FL changed the oil when they
did a leak down test after the bike hit the gravity storm.

> By the way, what day you leaving?  Wednesday?  How many days will you be on
> the road?  What is your route?

So far

jun 27, dallas to knoxville  ~800 miles of slabbin joy
jun 28, knoxville to winchester VA, BRP and Skyline DR !
jun 29, winchester to Ottawa ON, mostly slabbin, might take a diversion or 2 in NY
jun 30-jul 2 cottage country, 1-1/2 hours north of Ottawa!
jul 3, Ottawa good times centre for new tires/oil
jul 3, Ottawa to Grand Bend ON
jul 4, hang out with father at his rented condo on the lake
jul 5, London ON lunch, Guelph/Toronto in the evening.
jul 6, friends Guelph/Toronto
jul 7, sport bike rally in Parry Sound ON ?
jul 7-8, friends parents place in Tobermory ON (on the water once again)
jul 8 or 9 on the ferry and up to HWY 17 (trans canada) and head west

from there, looking to go through western half of yellow stone
park, denver, and the hoover dam. If I have a day I might walk down
into the grand canyon (doubt it though).

As well there is a HWY in the CO area that is built into a valley.
Many tunnel, overlapping bridges and such. Can anyone tell me the
HWY number and the mile/exit numbers where it gets interesting.

I am guessing I will put close to 5 or 6k miles on the bike before
it is all done.

Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664