[ST] Patti/Booh/Milage

Patti.
Im glad something has finally been done... I have kept
quiet on this becaus I can rant for pages on consumer
treatment/mistreatment. It pleases me that TOA has
finally done right. Im sure they wont make you pay and
switch your accessories... NOW the good news..
according to my calculations (from my Honda days),
your bad luck here should entitle you to at least 200k
miles of trouble free riding! the motorcycle gods must
be done playing with yoru sence of humor now.. its
crap like this that got me off the jap bikes and onto
the Triumph.. I know this ones gotta be the lucky
one.. not sure if I would put booh. anywhere in the
name again tho   :)

ENJOY!!!! glad its nearly over!

Tony Burke
00' ST (red)