Re: [ST] dairyland bait&switch?

Well Brian, I wouldn't fuss too much.

Here in Massachusetts (aka TAXachusetts), if you want collision on your
bike, it will cost you $1000 plus a $500 decuctable!

My old man registered his Harley in NH with collision, fire, theft, comp,
roadside assistance (he's going to need it!), and everything else under the
sun for $420!  That bike is over $20,000, while my Triumph is only $11,000,
yet my insurance w/collision would be $1600!

Trust me, your better off than us yankees!

Scott