[ST] for Brian......Dairyland Insurance sucks... confirmed

I had loads of problems with them while I had my cars
and trucks writen w/them. the rates were always
getting dicked around, I had to call them and argue
almost every pay period (I didnt buy whole policy
outright)about the strange rate hikes and funky
charges.. I had progressive.. they were much worse but
they would insure my street legal dune buggy w/o me
having to tell them it was a bug. Im using State Farm
now and I get really damn good coverage on the bike
AND cars.. and house too.
I think its like about $19us/mo for bike. and the
customer service is superior to the before mentioned
insurers... they were as cheap as I could find and the
best coverage as well.

Tony Burke
00' ST