[ST] Helment care

	Hey folks, I place a small test equipment fan inside my helmet after
every ride. Just open the visor and place inside with the air flow going
toward the back of helmet. Usually sit the helmet on a bench or table
top with a small area open under the chin to pull more fresh air
through. Doesn't matter if I'm just drying it after a ride or after
washing the inside with water it dries overnight and stays pretty fresh.
I have used the same small caged fan for about fifteen years on my dirt
and street helmets. A good small investment.