Re: [ST] dairyland bait&switch?

Then this will make you real sick.  I have the same coverage, with the same
company, in O'Fallon, MO(outside St Louis), 28, male, single, don't smoke,
renting a house, 2nd year insuring this bike.  My last and first bill for
this year's coverage was......$92, for the whole year, I swear.  I may have
to go back and check if it wasn't $192, but damn some of you are in some
some real bad areas for insurance rates.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Ok I fess up. After using Allstate , I got quoted and took insurance with
Universal Underwriters through FERNET Insurance Co. the cost:

50\100 liability\ uninsured\underinsured
$250 deductible  comp and collision
up to $7500 coverage for accessories includes helmet and such

ready??   $230 dollars for 12 month coverage

I live in Connecticut, next to a major city, married for a little while
longer
and don't smoke.