FAQ on suspension settings, was Re: [ST] Tornado Red Paint Info

Point taken. I did look at the old postings in the archive and *half*
understood them!
Can I make a request to all you veteran ST owners on behalf of new
inexperienced ST owners? Would it be possible using your accumulated
experience/expertise to produce a  table/graph showing recommended
suspension settings versus total load weight in kg/lbs for a bog-standard
ST. That way variables such as pillion weight, clothing and/or luggage can
be minimised. Could even be tweaked for soft, standard and aggresive riding.
Suggest this could be placed in Erik's FAQ section. Just a thought/wish.
Thanks
Barry