[ST] Re: FAQ on suspension settings

  Good idea.  This past weekend I started tweaking my suspension for the first

  time, and the  recommended settings for passenger riding were just about
right
  for me (185lb male) and my friend (150 or so?).  (2nd line preload on the
  forks, 12 clicks rear preload, 1 turn rear rebound.)  After playing with it
  bit, I think I'm going to go to the firmer recommended settings when I
adjust
  it this weekend, just to see.  The standard settings are nice & soft for
  freeway commuting though.

  BTW, what are people using to adjust the forks?  I used the biggest
  screwdriver I have and still messed up the top of one of the adjusters...

   -- Jim, 2000 ST in La Palma, CA