Re: [ST] Eastern Rallye Adventure

original message:
>From: Eric Sheley <Eric@xxxxxxxxxx>

>Well, just got back from a really great weekend riding the Western North
>Carolina roads in search of the routes for this year's eastern Rallye.

Delayed response follows:

Gee, Eric, tough life having to "force" yourself to go ride all those awful,
twisty roads.  All for the benefit of the group. Must be terrible to have to
get up in the morning and ride around ALL DAY. Hope you didn't strain any
smiley muscles.  8-)

Seriously,  THANKS for all your diligent efforts on our behalf.         I
appreciate your efforts, no matter how much fun they actually are.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX