[ST] eMap

I've been using the eMap in both my car and on my bike for about a year, in
the Maxima with the optional Garmin dash bracket and their power cord, and
on my then Trident, now ST, with a RAM mount.  I've enjoyed the product's
features and versatility, even without uploading additional data into the
supplied 8 MB card.  It's very useful as a tracking/mapping device.  I will
say that I have also used the mapquest website for detailed, small yet very
legible maps of different areas I've toured in. I merely input a central
city or town, and then print the map using the high res option provided,
and then have them laminated ( a buck for a double sided map) at the local
office max. These are great for planning ahead, or just for a fast
reference when I'm not using the eMap.

"http://www.mapquest.com";

Denis Liakos
01 BRG ST