RE: [ST] headlight adjustment

original message:

>Hoping that the following will be appreciated by anyone styling themselves
>"xhippy", here are some alternative lateral  lo-tech solutions to the
>clever
>stuff with bendy screwdrivers suggested by our more literal minded
>comrades-on-wheels: >Enjoy your weekends
>
>Kevin
>London,UK
>99 Sprint ST

Kevin,

Sorry for the delay in response. Just picked me self off the floor!  LOFL
You verry verry funny guy.  Hey, my best friend is in London right now.
Bastard just E-mailed me pics of seeing Roxy Music at Wembley! The tosser.
So I got friends in London, comrades at Laguna, bike STILL in the shop and
the herb is run dry.  Oh me oh my....

Yeah, yeah I know.  I hear that damn violin in the distance again.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX