[ST] Re: 200 Miles in 2 months

> is the center-stand likley to drag?

Hi Jim

I have an RS with a centre stand. Try as I might last summer I couldn't get
it or indeed anything else to touch down, despite leaning over further than
on any bike since my CBR600. It's also great for working on the bike. The
weight is normally on the front so the rear wheel comes out in about 60
seconds, but if you loosen off the front wheel and let it drop the balance
shifts to the back, so you can take the front wheel away for a new tyre. I'd
be lost without it.

Barry