Re: [ST] RS Seat Cowl - Spondon

At 02:17 PM 3/3/01 -0500, Randy S wrote:
>For some reason the website won't respond on this amazingly slow computer.
>I'll check it on Monday at work.  I may have seen what I'm talking about
>on T5 so I'll check there if no one here remembers.  But what I'm talking
>about had nothing to do with cutting the cowl to fit the grab rail.  It
>was simply for quick removal of the cowl without the need to remove the seat.

Randy,

Here is the link to go right to the page, but if you leave the grab rail or
rack installed, you will need to cut the cowl.

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/mods/cowl/index.html

Peter Shutes (whose mod appears on the page), used auto trim panel clips in
place of the bolts to hold his on, so he can just pull it off with no tools
required. I am sure this is what you are thinking of.

- - Eric