Re: [ST] The RS Rips!

>the RS was the ST's equal in every respect except one: I
>could get more lean angle, scraping even the sidestand, because of the
>higher pipe and no hard bags.

The lower pipe or saddlebags don't impede your ground clearance at all.
>From riding with others, with most of us having the bags on, the sidestand
seems to be the first hard piece to hit. The bags and pipe aren't even
close. I think it takes a good bump to ground anything, and depending on
which way your leaning it may be the right fairing, the sidestand, or I
think a few people have mentioned hitting the centerstand. But with smooth
riding on smooth pavement, I think you'd run out of traction before you
really hit anything hard.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com