[ST] RE: Center Stand

"If the centerstand is anything like the ST stand it does not provide a very
solid platform for doing chores. It does not go "over center" enough on the
ST and the bike never seems very stable on it. . . .

Paul & Dee"

Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about Paul, because mine seems very
stable, and although I have not yet touched down the footpeg feelers (need
new tires for that) my stand has never scraped. Geez Pau & Dee, maybe you
have something wrong with your c-stand. Any other ST riders see the same
thing?
Bill