Re: [ST] RS Seat Cowl

>>>Randy,
>>>
>>>Check the Website on Mods I believe.  There are a couple of people >>who
>>>did the seat cowl modification.
>
>... But what I'm talking about
>had nothing to do with cutting the cowl to fit the grab rail.  It was simply
>for quick removal of the cowl without the need to remove the seat.
>
>Ashley - Do tell about your Spondon.  (A pic would be nice). Thanks
>
>Randy
>2K RS

Randy I understand you want to be able to remove your seat cowl without removing the seat.  In order to do that you need to remove the tabs.  But also on that web page Peter Shutes says this "...With two plastic, panel trim clips (available from any car accessories shop for only a few cents) through the screw holes and speed nuts to hold them in place,I no longer need any tools to remove or replace the cowl. Don't tell my wife and kids if they know it's that easy to take off I'll never ride solo."