Re: [ST] New file uploaded

Well I'm intending on going to the East Coast Rallye, but I was informed
last week that I am one of the fortunate few the MCI/WorldCom has decided
they no longer need.  So I can't gurentee anything as of yet.  5.5 years of
dedication and loyalty and now they want to throw me out on my ear without
any substantial reason the rat bast....er, but I'm not bitter :)
BTW I have a size 9 foot so this may indeed be the deciding factor.  I find
the one piece shifter to be very functional for me.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

<<
Thanks Steven. That looks too be too big a difference for my size 11
feet!   Are going to be at the East Coast Rallye?? If so maybe I can
get a handle, or foot on it then..

Erik