Re: [ST] Dumb Front Fork question

I was not going to add to this but.......here goes. Stiction is the enemy!
Leave the fork pinch bolts (lower left tube) loose until everything else is
torqued back to spec, bounce the front end with the brake on, that will line
things up, torque the pinch bolts. I really don't feel that there should be
any problems with rotational axis orientation.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Sprint ST
2000 Buell X1