[ST] Hello everybody

My name is Gary and i live in Twin lakes Wisconsin. I'm a proud new
owner of a red st. It's been a few years since i've been riding and i'm
sure pleased with the choice a made in a bike.What a great way to get
back in to riding! I also i'm enjoying reading your messages on this
list and i get most  my questions answered about the st.I do have one
question. With my previous bikes in regards to the break-in period i
would run the motor up like i would normally ride trying not to hit
those high rpm to often.I never had a problem with any of my bikes.I
don't want to take any chances with this one. Should i stay to the
factory recommended break-in period .Dose everybody else follow the
breakin schedule.
In regards to waiting for summer to buy your new bike. I've been riding
mine for a month now. You could not pry my cold hands from my grips
because my grip warmers work just fine thank you.

00ST

End of st-digest V2001 #133