Re: [ST] Winter Purchase

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Benzon" <fast87@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Neil, I would venture to say, you probably had better weather this last
> winter than you usually have in the summer.

well I wouldn't go *quite* that far, but it has been unusually dry

> I am thinking you have quite a
> bit of rain days in a normal summer.

'tis true we are sometimes frustrated by unpredictable stretches of dull or
wet weather, but most people who have visited Vancouver when the sun was out
would agree that it's really hard to beat.  The mild climate surely has a
lot to do with why Vancouver usually ranks at the top of the list of best
places to live worldwide

BTW -- today wasn't that great (only up to about 12 deg. C.), although it
didn't rain -- but tomorrow they say it will be clear and we might hit 18
degrees (C.) in areas away from the water

ST content -- she's all polished up and ready to go   =8o)

Neil