Re: [ST] Dumb Front Fork question

Which model did you get?? I bought the "standard front" that uses a
small adaptor to lift the bike from the bottom triple clamp. I did
see a model that lifts from just the bottom of the forks "forklift
front" and that one needs to add a large " forklift converter" to
lift from the triple clamps.
Erik