Joe Rocket Ballistic & Rhino Pants was [ST] Re: Reg CLASS tech in spection?

Steve,

A word of possible warning.  I have a Joe Rocket jacket and the Triumph Perf
Jeans, and the two won't zip together.  Zippers are in the right place,
right size, but... one is set to zip left to right, the other, right to
left....

Since I really wasn't concerned about it at the time, I didn't bother to
check, but for anybody considering buying mixed gear from different makers,
'tis something to be aware of.

>Subject: [ST] Re: Reg CLASS tech inspection?

>Verle, what guidelines for tech inspection of riding gear have you heard
>about?  As far as I can tell from the registration info I got from them
they
>are pretty flexable.  As and example they don't seem to require the full
>circumfrence zipper 2-piece.  If I'm reading this wrong someone please pipe
>up, I am going too do a CLASS in June and will need to know if my Joe
Rocket
>Ballistic Pants(3.0) and Rihno Jacket will be sufficent.

End of st-digest V2001 #135