[ST] Pisgah Inn sold-out; alternate accomodations?

Eric & others who attended last year's Rallye:

I just got out of the hospital after a lengthy 7 month stay, and one of my
first orders of business was to make a reservation at the Pisgah Inn for
this year's Rallye (unfortunately I had to cancel out of last year's event
at the last minute due to illness).

Alas, I received an e-mail today from the Pisgah Inn saying they were
totally sold-out for this year's event.

I'm sure that not all of last year's Rallye attendees stayed at the Pisgah
Inn, so I am looking for some recommendations for alternate accommodations
within a 45 minute ride of the Rallye site.  My preference would be for a
motel with some sort of parking security - I usually try and get a ground
floor room where I can park my bike on level pavement right outside the
room.  Meals are obviously not a concern, as I would be dining with you
folks at the Rallye site.  As I said, anything within a 45 minute ride would
be appropriate.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions - I really don't want to miss the
Rallye again this year!

Regards from snowed-in Toronto,

Paul H. Wilson
'00 blue ST