[ST] ST Questions

Picked up my nice BRG ST in snow storm. 15 miles home, by which time it was
white.
never had to clean a bike so thoroughly after only 15 miles. I have been
taking the long way to and from work (8 miles), 1.5 days and I am over the
100 mile (3.5k) limit. What a lovely bike.
It was a shame to say goodbye to the trusty trident (which I though had a
noisy engine after 32000 miles, whats the ST going to be like by then?)

anyway some questions

Gen-Mar Handlebar Risers
Anyone know where I can get these items in the UK.
Are there any drawbacks?
Are there any alternatives?

Fuel Injection Buzz
on switching on it buzzes then stops
on starting it starts to buzz again for a few minutes.
Why

Kill Switch
Asked the dealer about not using the kill switch, he knew nothing about it(
A well informed man:<).
Could somone explain why it should only be used in emergencies.
Why does cutting the electric supply to one system do something different
to cutting the electric supply to all systems.

Weather in UK
Why, Why, Why - the cold weather ends and the rainy weather starts ( I am
in the dry NE england), when I have a new bike!

cheers

Jules Smith   -  Computer Officer
Dept of Child Health, University of Newcastle upon Tyne
James Spence Institute of Child Health
Queen Victoria  Road                     TEL    0191 2023039
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4LP     FAX     0191 2023060