Re: [ST] ST Questions

At 11:15 AM 3/7/2001 +0000, Jules Smith wrote:
>Picked up my nice BRG ST in snow storm. 15 miles home, by which time it was
>white.

Congratulations!

>Kill Switch
>Asked the dealer about not using the kill switch, he knew nothing about it(
>A well informed man:<).
>Could somone explain why it should only be used in emergencies.
>Why does cutting the electric supply to one system do something different
>to cutting the electric supply to all systems.

Read this:

http://www.seaotter.com/sprint2000/v2000.n024.13.html

By the way, I'll take this opportunity to thank Eric one more time for
making this mailing list what it is: an invaluable source of information on
our bikes *and* a pleasant place to chat with so many people who share your
passion and your taste on bikes :-)